Creative fixings from the kitchen : favorite multicultural recipes. / Synthia Saint James ; edited by Jerald Stone.
- Port Chester, NY : Persnickety Press, 1998.
, 138 pages,  leaves of color plates : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Port Chester.
- "Includes 12 four-color art reproductions suitable for framing"--Cover.
"Text and illustrations copyright © Synthia Saint James."
"Published by Persnickety Press, a division of DBP & Associates, Inc. ..."
Issued in comb binding.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Stone, Jerald, editor.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|