Gullah Cooking : creative recipes from an historic past from the Low Country of South Carolina : seafood, wildgame, vegetables / by Oscar Vick.
- [Revised Edition]
- [Olathe, Kansas : Published and printed by Cookbook Publishers, Inc., 1994, c1989.]
xvi, , 71, , i-viii,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kansas Olatha.
- Cover title.
"Gullah is the language of the slaves and their descendants."--Cover.
"8th printing. Nov. 1994. 1001 books.
Contains poetry, illustrations and excerpt from "Nothing is Forever" by Oscar Vick with local advertisements, blank pages for "Notes", kitchen hints, calorie counter, coupons and order form.
Issued in comb binding.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|