Ruth Jackson's soulfood cookbook, Plains, Georgia / by Ruth Jackson, P.O. Box 298, Plains, Georgia..
- Memphis, Tennessee : Wimmer Brothers. Books, 1978.
94,  pages : illustrations, portraits ; 23 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Tennessee Memphis.
- Soul Food
Salads & Dressings
- "Illustrated by: Judy Vandergrift & Maria Stokes. Cover design: Marilyn Powell. Edited by: Lou Ann Anderson. Interviews by: Lloyd Dickins."
Text and illustrations printed in blue.
Issued in comb binding.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|