At home with Gladys Knight / Gladys Knight with Abe Ogden.
- Other Title:
- Gladys Knight
- [Alexandria, Virginia] : American Diabetes Association, Cure, Care, Commitment [©2001].
193 pages,  unnumbered plates : color illustrations, portraits (some color) ; 25 cm
- Diabetes -- Diet therapy -- Recipes.
Non-insulin-dependent diabetes -- Popular works.
Diabetes -- Diet therapy.
- Popular works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Alexandria.
- Compiled after the author's mother's death from diabetes, and aimed at preventing and controlling the disease, offers exercises and recipes for appetizers, desserts, breads, soups, salads, meat, and pasta.
- Meet Gladys Knight
Paving the way
Eating right and loving life
Burn, colories, burn!
Staying on track
Recipes for Better living: Appetizers & dips; Beverages; Salads; Dressings & sauces' Soups & stews; Veggies & side dishes; Chicken & turkey; Seafood; Beef, pork & lamb; Breakfast, breads & muffins; Desserts.
- Includes indexes.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ogden, Abe, 1977-, author.
American Diabetes Association.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|