LaBelle cuisine : recipes to sing about / Patti LaBelle with Laura B. Randolph.
- [First Edition]
- New York : Broadway Books, 1999. , ©1999
xxiv, 216 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm
- Cooking, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- A musical superstar offers a collection of more than one hundred recipes that display her home-cooking expertise, spiced up with her career recollections.
- Sensational salads, soups, and sandwiches
Magnificent meat dishes
To-die-for desserts and breads.
- "First Edition."
"Designed by Judith Stagnitto Abbate/Abbate Design."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy inscribed "To? Joanna from? Patti LaBelle".
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
LaBelle, Patti (autograph) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lancaster, Laura Randolph, author.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0767903145 :