Low-fat soul / Jonell Nash.
- First Edition
- New York : One World/Ballantine Books. 
vii, , 213,  pages ; 24 cm
- African American cooking.
Low-fat diet -- Recipes.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- The comfort of soup
Vibrant vegetables and dried beans
Rice and other grains of truth
When the boats come in
The Sunday bird: poultry and eggs
The bread basket
Sweet seduction: guilt-free desserts.
- "Text design by Mary A. Wirth."
"First Edition: August 1996."
"'Low-fat Soul' brings you dozens of easy-to-make recipes for everyday fare, holiday celebrations, and elegant dinner parties. Its wide range of dishes cuts across regional cuisines from the Carolinas to the Texas Gulf, from the Caribbean to New Orleans, but at-a-glance seasoning suggestions let you individualize dishes to accomodate your family's preferences.Plus Jonell Nash's easy tips help you modify your own family recipes to strip away fat while keeping the flavor - and the soul - intact."--Dustjacket.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0345401565 :