African American history. Teacher's resource manual : four centuries of black life / [Scholastic staff].
- Other Title:
- Teacher's resource manual: African American history
- Teacher's edition
- New York : Scholastic Inc., ©1990.
108,  pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm + 10 timeline folders
- African Americans -- History -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
African Americans -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Correlation to courses in U.S. history
Daily lesson plans
- "Scholastic Staff for the Teacher's Resource Manual. Publisher: Eleanor Angeles; Editorial Director: Carolyn Jackson; Supervising Editor: Mollie Cohen; Associate Editor: Robert Schirmer ...."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has 3 holes stamped.
Banks Collection copy has timeline folders wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Scholastic Inc.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|