Crabs for dinner / story by Adwoa Badoe ; art by Belinda Ageda.
- Toronto, Ont., Canada : Sister Vision, 1995. , ©1995
- Sherbrooke, Quebec : Metrolitho
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Ghana -- Social life and customs -- Juvenile fiction.
Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction.
Manners and customs.
- Place of Publication:
- Canada Ontario Toronto.
Canada Quebec Sherbrooke.
- A young boy refuses to eat the traditional Ghanaian foods his mother cooks; that changes when his grandmother visits from Ghana and introduces him to other aspects of the culture.
- "Copyright for story 1995 © Adwoa Badoe"--verso of title page.
"Copyright for illustrations 1995 © Belinda Ageda"--verso of title page.
"Production and design: Stephanie Martin"--verso of title page.
"Printed in Canada by Metrolitho"--verso of title page.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ageda, Belinda, illustrator.
Sister Vision, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|