Generations of cooking : a collection of recipes by the family of Turner Memorial African Methodist Episcopal Church : Celebrating Woman's Day 1998 / [Cookbook Committee] ; Cookbook cover design by Cynthia Thomas Richardson.
- Other Title:
- Celebrating Woman's Day 1998
- Kearney, NE : Cookbooks by Morris Press, 1998.
, 130,  pages : illustrations, charts ; 24 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Nebraska Kearney.
- Appetizers & beverages
Soups, salads & vegetables
Main dishes & casseroles
Meat, poultry & seafood
Breads & rolls
Pies, pastry & desserts
Cakes, cookies & candy
This & that.
- In three ring binder with dividers illustrated on recto and "Helpful Hints" on verso.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy contains additional pages for cooking information, napkin folding and a recipe pocket envelope.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- African Methodist Episcopal Church.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|