Biological evaluation of medical devices. Part 9, Framework for identification and quantification of potential degradation products / International Organization for Standardization.
- Other Title:
- Framework for identification and quantification of potential degradation products
- 2nd ed.
- Geneva : International Organization for Standardization, ©2009.
- International standard ; ISO 10993-9.
International standard ; ISO 10993-9
vi, 9 pages ; 30 cm.
- Medical instruments and apparatus -- Testing -- Standards.
Materials -- Biodegradation -- Testing -- Standards.
Biomedical materials -- Biodegradation -- Testing -- Standards.
- !SO 10993-9:2009 provides general principles for the systematic evaluation of the potential and observed biodegradation of medical devices and for the design and performance of biodegradation studies. Information obtained from these studies can be used in the biological evaluation described in the ISO 10993 series. ISO 10993-9:2009 considers both non-resorbable and resorbable materials.
- Cover title.
"2009-12-15; reference number ISO 10993-0:2009(E)."
Includes bibliographical references (page 9).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|