I love my colorful nails / Alicia Acosta ; Luis Amavisca ; illustrated by Gusti ; [English translation, Ben Dawlatly].
- Standardized Title:
- Vivan las uñas de colores! English
- First edition.
- [Madrid, Spain] : nubeOCHO, 2019.
- Egalité series.
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 x 26 cm
- Fingernails -- Juvenile fiction.
Cosmetics -- Juvenile fiction.
Teasing -- Juvenile fiction.
Boys -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
Gender expression -- Juvenile fiction.
Boys -- Conduct of life.
Parent and child.
- Childrens subjects:
- Social acceptance -- Fiction.
Bullying -- Fiction.
Father and child -- Fiction.
Emotions -- Fiction.
Friendship -- Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Bullying.
- Ben liked painting his nails, until some of the kids at school started teasing him. When Dad realized why Ben was sad, he decided to paint his nails too.
- Amavisca, Luis, 1976- author.
Gusti, 1963- illustrator.
Dawlatly, Ben, translator.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|