Parable : four films by Rolf Forsberg.
- Worcester, PA : Vision Video, 
1 videodisc (81 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Jesus Christ -- Drama.
Clowns -- Drama.
Ant communities -- Drama.
Children and violence -- Drama.
Children and violence.
- Religious films.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC; all regions; 16:9 presentation; Dolby digital 2.0.
digital optical stereo Dolby digital 2.0
video file DVD video region 0
- Parable: Allegorical portrayal of the Passion of Jesus told through the story of a circus clown who both comforts his fellow performers and disrupts their lives.
Antkeeper: Tells the story of a gardener who decides to raise ants so that they might add to the beauty of his gardens. Instead, the ants fight among one another, they succumb to the temptations of another's garden and otherwise cause the gardener grief. He then decides to send his own son to live among the ants, becoming one of them, teaching them what they are expected to do and how they should live.
Ark: A prophetic vision of environmental and spiritual degradation depicts one man's desperate attempt to protect a sealed ecosystem from hostile intruders.
One Friday: A day like any other Friday, only an all-out-race war is underway today and no one in this upscale neighborhood is safe, not even a young child whose purity and innocence serves as counterpoint to the chaotic turmoil unfolding all around him.
- Parable / the Protestant Council of the City of New York presents a Fred A. Niles production ; written by Rolf Forsberg ; produced by Fred A. Niles ; directed by Tom Rook, Rolf Forsberg (1964 ; 23 min.)
The antkeeper / produced by the Lutheran Church in America ; executive producer, Dick Sutcliffe ; written and directed by Rolf Forsberg ; a Peterson Company production (1968 ; 28 min.)
Ark / Film Group 1 ; a film by Rolf Forsberg ; producer, Gil Sorensen ; writer-director, Rolf Forsberg (1970 ; 20 min.)
One Friday / Counterpoint Films presents a film by Rolf Forsberg ; produced for Counterpoint Films by Forsberg-Rook Associates ; written and directed by Rolf Forsberg (1973 ; 10 min.).
- Parable: Clarence Mitchell, Gordon Oasheim, Vince Genova, Tom Erhart, Bertha Mayer, Arnie Warda, Robert Oppice, Roy Inman, Don Baylor, Jack Gwynn, Madhur Jaffrey.
Antkeeper: narrator, Fred Gwynne ; actors, Madhur Jaffrey, Eleazar Velazquez, Victor Flores.
Ark: Howard Whalen.
- Parable: camera, Angelo Dellutri ; editor, Jim Miller ; music, Sid Siegel.
Antkeeper: camera, Victor Gaitan ; editor, Wil Berg ; music by J.S. Bach, arranged by Rafael Carrión.
Ark: camera, Robert Deming, Fred Roberts ; editor, Moira Norval ; music, Wil Berg.
One Friday: cinematography, Fred Roberts ; song by Merv Kennedy, sung by Bonnie White.
- Title from container.
Includes optional video introductions by Rolf Forsberg for all four films.
Parable: "Filmed with the cooperation of Circus World Museum, Baraboo, Wisconsin."
Wide screen (16:9).
- Forsberg, Rolf, film director, screenwriter.
Rook, Tom, film director.
Niles, Fred A., film producer.
Sorensen, Gil, film producer.
Protestant Council of the City of New York, presenter.
Lutheran Church in America, production company.
Peterson Company, production company.
Film Group 1 of Michigan, Inc., production company.
Counterpoint Films, presenter, production company.
Forsberg-Rook Associates, production company.
- Container of: Parable (Motion picture : 1964)
Container of: Antkeeper (Motion picture)
Container of: Ark (Motion picture : 1970)
Container of: One Friday (Motion picture)
- Publisher Number:
501769D Vision Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|