Procurement research reports [electronic resource] : make better purchasing decisions, faster / ProcurementIQ, a division of IBISWorld.
- Other Title:
- Title from HTML source: ProcurementIQ procurement research
- [New York] : IBISWorld
1 online resource.
Began in 2013?
- Former title:
- IBISWorld procurement reports (as viewed on October 25, 2017)
Procurement research reports : make better purchasing decisions, faster <November 1, 2016->
- Industries -- Databases.
Corporations -- Databases.
Risk management -- Databases.
Commercial statistics -- Databases.
Marketing research -- Databases.
Market surveys -- Databases.
Industrial statistics -- Databases.
International business enterprises -- Databases.
Industries -- United States -- Databases.
Corporations -- United States -- Databases.
United States -- Economic conditions -- Statistics -- Databases.
United States -- Population -- Statistics -- Databases.
- System Details:
- data file
- Procurement research reports cover a multitude of indirect purchasing lines. These detailed reports, ranging from 15-20 pages, cover product/service pricing dynamics, product characteristics that affect the purchasing decision, supplier benchmarking and supply chain risks, and negotiation questions and tactics. The reports get updated 1-3 times a year, and for some, depending on the industry, 6-7 times a year. The coverage is quite comprehensive with an impressive amount of purchasing lines being represented. The first part of a report, "At a Glance," provides the recent price, forecast price, market characteristics, market risk, benchmark price, key price drivers, major vendors, vendor cost benchmarks and the Buyer Power Score.
- Title from home page (viewed May 21, 2018).
Earlier iterations published by IBISWorld.
Title from title screen.
- ProcurementIQ (Firm), publisher.
IBISWorld Pty Ltd.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|