Concept of an ideal consumer-city [electronic resource] / Sergei Kiryukov.
- London : Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University, 2011.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource.
- Belousov, Vasiliy. Concept of an ideal consumer-city as the implementation of theories on spatial management and place marketing.
Strategic planning -- Case studies.
Business planning -- Case studies.
Place marketing -- Case studies.
- Vasiliy Belousov, a student of the School of Economics and Management at one of Saint Petersburg higher educational institutions, prepared his thesis to be discussed. Both its subject and its content created a good impression: the supervisor was delighted, the reviewer promised excellent mark, the head of the department offered Vasiliy post-graduate studies, but the young man himself was not enthusiastic about his paper. The point is that his graduation project, The Concept of an Ideal Consumer-City as the Implementation of Theories on Spatial Management and Place Marketing, was primarily devoted to St. Petersburg, and the significant part of it was dedicated to the published concept of the general city development plan. Besides, in the context of the place marketing theory a book by P. Kotler with the same title had already been issued, and it paid much attention to Saint Petersburg as the only European city in Russia. Moreover, some years ago the famous consulting group BCG conducted a survey by request of the city administration on the subject What is Saint Petersburg and How to Attract More Tourists to the City?
- Originally published in Kiryukov, S. (2011). Concept of an ideal consumer-city. St. Petersburg, Russia: Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
Description based on XML content.
- 9781526431646 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|