Patidar exports private limited [electronic resource] / Poornima Varma, Sanjay Kumar Jena.
- London : Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, 2017.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Export marketing -- Case studies.
Cotton trade -- Case studies.
Patidar Exports Private Limited (PEPL) -- Case studies.
- In 2016, Vishant Patel, the founder of Patidar Exports Private Limited (PEPL), an export firm for cotton and other products in Ahmedabad, was planning to export to more countries. Patidar Exports already sold cotton to China, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Vietnam and Vishant now how to decide between Indonesia, Turkey and Thailand as the next market for his cotton. However, each market had its peculiarities. In Turkey there were many opportunities, but the entry regulations were stringent, whereas in Thailand the regulations were relaxed, but the competition was fierce. The students are given the relevant data about Turkey, Thailand and Indonesia cotton imports and invited to consider which of three countries is the best market for Vishant's cotton.
- Originally published in Varna, P., & Jena, S. K. (2017). Patidar Exports Private Limited. CMA0819. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Jena, Sanjay Kumar, author.
- 9781526441447 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|