Product testing of fruit-flavored soft drinks at Fresh Cola through experimental designs [electronic resource] / Sreejesh S, Abhilash Ponnam & Amarnath Mitra.
- [London] : SAGE, 2016.
- SAGE knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- New products -- Case studies.
Marketing research -- Case studies.
- Fresh Cola, as a third-tier non-alcoholic carbonated beverage company, produces and markets carbonated soft drinks and bottled water. In the meeting of the board of governors of the company, it was unanimously decided that Fresh Cola must consider entering the non-alcoholic fruit-flavored beverage market segment, considering the huge market potential of this segment. The board also suggested that the company should develop standalone brand names for different fruit flavors. Accordingly, market research was commissioned to assess this opportunity further. The company hired a leading marketing research firm, IIRI, and briefed the concerns of the board to them. Later, through an exploratory investigation, IIRI identified the possibility of introducing three different varieties of fruit-flavored drinks to their product line.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on April 22, 2016).
- Poonam, Abhilash, author.
Mitra, Amarnath, author.
- 9781473937550 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|