UDL Distribution. A, 'IT-enabling' a sales force [electronic resource] Shazib E. Shaikh.
- Other Title:
- IT-enabling a sales force
- [London] : SAGE, 2016.
- SAGE knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Management information systems -- Case studies.
Selling -- Technological innovations -- Case studies.
- The Sales Director of a nationwide, family owned, PKR 4.6 billion pharmaceuticals distributor, UDL Distribution, is faced with the decision of replacing the sales forces' manual order-booking with one using handheld devices. Being amongst the Big Five in the Pakistani market, the prime motivation is to catch up with the rest of the players and not lose credibility with their principals, the pharmaceutical companies. While some of the major players had done this more than a decade ago, the recent project survey report submitted by the Operations and IT Director reveals that even smaller local distributors have adopted the technology and the nationwide top player has already done so.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on May 3, 2016).
- 9789351507680 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|