Search fund company boards [electronic resource] : how CEOs can build boards to help them thrive / Adam J. Wasserstein, Jason Pananos.
- London : Yale School of Management, 2018.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource.
- Corporate governance -- Case studies.
Boards of directors -- Case studies.
Directors of corporations -- Case studies.
- The case gives guidance on how a search fund CEO should begin leading the newly acquired company from creating a board of directors and how to approach a board meeting. The case also explains the differences between a CEO appointed by a Private Equity firm and a search fund CEO and how this will impact a search fund CEO's relationship with the board.
- Originally Published InWasserstein, A. J., & Pananos, J. (2018). Search fund company boards: How CEOs can build boards to help them thrive. 18-017. New Haven, CT: Yale School of Management, Yale University.
Description based on XML content.
- Pananos, Jason, author.
- 9781526490865 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|