Pineville Hearing & Deafness Center (A) [electronic resource] / Laura Ciotti, Elizabeth McNeilly.
- London : University of Washington, Evans School of Public Policy & Governance, 2013.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Finance -- Case studies.
- The case illustrates the struggles of a well established nonprofit to understand its financial position after expanding its real estate and long-term debt just prior to the Great Recession. The case actors wrestle with understanding measures of financial performance including EBITDDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, Depletion and Amortization) and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) net income and depreciation.
- Originally Published InCiotti, L., & McNeilly, E. (2013). Pineville Hearing & Deafness Center (A). Seattle, WA: Evans School of Public Policy & Governance, University of Washington.
Description based on XML content.
- McNeilly, Elizabeth, author.
- 9781526484406 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|