LG in India (A) [electronic resource] : entry into an emerging economy / Prashant Salwan.
- London : NeilsonJournals Publishing, 2011.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- LG Cho?nja (Korea) -- Management -- Case studies.
International business enterprises -- Management -- Case studies.
Electronic industries -- India -- Case studies.
Electronic industries -- Korea -- Case studies.
- LG, a large multinational Korean company, decided to enter India employing a green field entry strategy as a wholly owned subsidiary in 1997. This case helps students analyse the reasons behind this decision, describing the external and internal environment which was prevalent at the time of entry. The case provides details of the various consumer electronics markets until 2005, and the key potential success factors identified by the then MD of LG India Ltd, Mr. Kim.
- Originally Published InSalwan, P. (2011). LG in India (A): Entry into an emerging economy. Journal of International Business Education, 6(1), 39-58. JIBE6-0CS1.
Description based on XML content.
- 9781526461322 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|