Qihong Liu at Loong Air [electronic resource] : making the dragon fly high / Joseph C. Santora, Kirsty Tan.
- London : SAGE Publications: SAGE Business Cases Originals, 2019.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Business planning -- Case studies.
New business enterprises -- Case studies.
Entrepreneurship -- Case studies.
Airlines -- China -- Case studies.
Loong Air -- Case studies.
- This case centers on Qihong Liu, the entrepreneurial founder and chairman of Loong Air, a Chinese startup airline. Liu has been successful in strategically positioning Loong Air in the marketplace. Under his leadership, the airline has become a new player in the highly competitive Chinese airline industry. He has a newly formed top management team (TMT) and has begun to hire younger, technologically savvy employees. Now Liu must employ appropriate strategies to develop his airline in the highly competitive Chinese airline market.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Tan, Kirsty, author.
- 9781526490490 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|