Polaris Battery Labs [electronic resource] : startup risk management / Russell Walker, Andrew Dilts.
- London : Kellogg School of Management, 2018.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- New business enterprises -- Oregon.
Risk management -- Oregon.
Lithium ion batteries.
Polaris Battery Labs.
- Polaris Battery Labs was an Oregon-based startup that provided innovation services to companies in the lithium ion battery industry. Its operating philosophy and expertise in this fast-growing industry enabled it to provide great value to its clients, but as a startup that was seeking growth the company was subject to multiple risks.
- Originally Published InWalker, R., & Dilts, A. (2018). Polaris Battery Labs: Startup risk management. 5-118-005. Evanston, IL: Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
Description based on XML content.
- Dilts, Andrew, author.
- 9781526491763 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|