Fighting discrimination in Reed City [electronic resource] / David Harrison.
- London : University of Washington, Evans School of Public Policy & Governance, 2013.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource.
- Discrimination in employment.
- This case poses an example of discrimination in a public workplace. It describes a set of circumstances, including the discrimination and the reaction of observers and supervisors. Ultimately, students must determine what to do regarding a superior's behavior.
- Originally Published InHarrison, D. (2013). Fighting discrimination in Reed City. Seattle, WA: Evans School of Public Policy & Governance, University of Washington.
Description based on XML content.
- 9781526484291 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|