Cutting commissaries [electronic resource] : approaches to downsizing a government program / Stephen Hansen, Mina Pizzini, Spencer Brien.
- London : Institute of Management Accountants, 2018.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Government spending policy -- United States -- Case studies.
Waste in government spending -- United States -- Case studies.
Government productivity -- United States -- Case studies.
United States. Defense Commissary Agency -- Case studies.
- The case invites the student to consider how the Defense Commissary Agency should act to reduce its budget in the event that Congress fails to pass a budget and the Defense Commissary Agency is reduced by nine percent.
- Originally Published InHansen, S., Pizzini, M., & Brien, S. (2018). Cutting commissaries: Approaches to downsizing a government program. IMA Education Case Journal, 11(2), Article 2.
Description based on XML content.
- Pizzini, Mina, author.
Brien, Spencer, author.
- 9781526490629 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|