Wells Fargo & Company [electronic resource] : accusations of illegal customer account management (A) / Neal Kostry, Terrence Malloy, Mary Wang, James S. O'Rourke.
- London : The Eugene D. Fanning Center for Business Communication, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, 2017.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource.
- Bank fraud -- United States.
Corporate culture -- United States.
Accounting fraud -- United States.
Corporate turnarounds -- United States.
Wells, Fargo & Company.
- Fraudulent customer account management at Wells Fargo has left the company with $185 million in fees and numerous stakeholders demanding answers from top executives. Newly promoted CEO Timothy Sloan is tasked with transforming a poisonous company culture, rebuilding a tarnished brand, and assuring investors of the financial security moving forward.
- Originally Published InKostry, N., Malloy, T., Wang, M., & O'Rourke, J. S. (2017). Wells Fargo & Company: Accusations of illegal customer account management (A). The Eugene D. Fanning Center for Business Communication. South Bend, IN: University of Notre Dame.
Description based on XML content.
- Malloy, Terrence, author.
Wang, Mary, author.
O'Rourke, James S., author.
- 9781526489890 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|