Better living challenge 2 [electronic resource] : addressing upgrades to informal settlements in South Africa / Tsitsi Hatendi, Geoff Bick.
- London : Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town, 2018.
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases.
SAGE Knowledge. Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Corporations -- Finance -- Case studies.
Business enterprises -- Finance -- Case studies.
Non-governmental organizations -- Management -- Case studies.
Squatter settlements -- Equipment and supplies.
Better Living Challenge -- Management.
- The case follows Kelly Arendse, the project manager for Better Living Challenge an NGO that creates innovative products and solutions to informal housing settlements to allow economically and socially marginal groups to improve their housing situation. After the South African government withdraws funding from the project Kelly must now consider where and what strategy she should use to secure funds to continue with her work at Better Living Challenge.
- Originally Published InHatendi, T., & Bick, G. (2018). Better Living Challenge 2: Addressing upgrades to informal settlements in South Africa. 2018-1. Cape Town, South Africa: Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Bick, Geoff, author.
- 9781526491695 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|