Social power and social change in contemporary America [electronic resource] : an address [delivered on July 18, 1966, before an audience of summer interns working in the Dept. of State, the Agency for International Development, and the United States Information Agency.
- Washington : Dept. of State; for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1966]
- (Department and Foreign Service series, 134)
Black thought and culture
1 online resource (20p. ; 23cm.)
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
Power (Social sciences)
- "Prepared under the auspices of the United States Department of State's Equal Employment Opportunity Program, Office of the Deputy Under Secretary for Administration."
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2003. (Black thought and culture). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|