Climate variation and its effects on our land and water. Part A. Earth science in climate research / by George I. Smith, editor.
- Other Title:
- Earth science in climate research
- [Reston, Virginia] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1978(?)
- Geological Survey circular ; 776-A.
Geological Survey circular ; 776-A
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 15 pages) : illustrations.
- Climatic changes -- Congresses.
Climatology -- Congresses.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Title from title screen (viewed July 1, 2015).
"A product of the Workshop on Earth Scientists' Perspectives of Climate Change, convened near Denver, Colorado, December 7-9, 1976."
CRDP Program record.
- Smith, George I.| (George Irving), 1927- editor.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Climate variation and its effects on our land and water
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|