2005 White House Conference on Aging, December 11-14, 2005 : report to the President and the Congress : the booming dynamics of aging : from awareness to action.
- Other Title:
- White House Conference on Aging
Report to the President and the Congress
Booming dynamics of aging
- [Washington, D.C.] : [White House Conference on Aging], [2006?]
- Conference Name:
- White House Conference on Aging (2005 : Washington, D.C.)
1 online resource ( pages)
- Aging -- United States -- Congresses.
Older people -- United States -- Congresses.
Older people -- Government policy -- United States -- Congresses.
Older people -- Government policy.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Letter of transmittal
ch. 1. Executive summary
Resolutions & implementation strategies
ch. 3. Delegates and committee members
Appendix: pt. 1.
Legislation & charters
pt. 2. Pre-conference events
pt. 3. Delegates & invitees
pt. 4. The conference
pt. 5. Resolutions & implementation strategies
pt. 6. Input from governors & National Congress of American Indians
pt. 7. Staff, volunteers, and special recognition
pt. 8. Delegate materials
pt. 9. A profile of older Americans, 2005, Administration on Aging, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
pt. 10. Acronyms.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 13, 2006).
Distributed to depository libraries in paper, (175 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.), shipping list no.: 2007-0160-P.
Paper version does not include appendixes, but does include accompanying CD-ROM in pocket with full report as PDF.
"Final report"--Running head.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- White House Conference on Aging (2005 : Washington, D.C.). 2005 White House Conference on Aging : the booming dynamics of aging : from awareness to action : report to the president and congress : December 11-14, 2005
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|