The Negro in the South, his economic progress in relation to his moral and religious development [electronic resource] : being the William Levi Bull lectures for the year 1907 / by Booker T. Washington ... and W.E. Burghardt Du Bois ...
- Philadelphia : G.W. Jacobs and company, 
- Black thought and culture
1 online resource (222 pages ; 20 cm.)
- African Americans -- Southern States.
- I. The economic development of the negro race in slavery, by B.T. Washington.
II. The economic development of the negro race since its emancipation, by B.T. Washington.
III. The economic revolution in the South, by W.E. Du Bois.
IV. Religions in the South, by W.E. Du Bois.
Notes to chapters III and IV (Bibliography: pages 220-222).
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2003. (Black thought and culture). Available via World Wide Web.
- Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|