The Thousand and One Nights [electronic resource] .
- Standardized Title:
- Arabian nights. English.
- Other Title:
- The Arabian Nights' Entertainments
- New edition.
- London : John Murray, 1859.
- London : W. Clowes and Son, 1859.
- Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library.
Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library
1 online resource (3 volumes) : illustrations
- Text in English ; translated from the original Arabic.
- commonly called the Arabian Nights’ Entertainments. A new translation from the Arabic, with copious notes, by E. W. Lane. Illustrated by ... engravings on wood from original designs by W. Harvey. A new edition, from a copy annotated by the Translator ; edited by E. S. Poole.
- Reproduction of the original from The British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Andover, Hants. UK : Cengage Learning, 2015-2017 (Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library, 1473-1900). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Lane, Edward William, 1801-1876, translator, annotator.
Harvey, W. W. (William Woodis), 1798-1864, editor.
Poole, Edward Stanley, 1830-1867, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|