Employment : agreement between the United States of America and Iceland, signed at Reykjavík, March 22, 2019.
- Standardized Title:
- Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Iceland on Employment of Dependents of Official Employees (2019 March 22)
- Other Title:
- Agreement between the United States of America and Iceland, signed at Reykjavík, March 22, 2019
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of State, [2019?]
- Treaties and other international acts series ; 19-322.
Treaties and other international acts series ; 19-322
- Government document
1 online resource (13 unnumbered pages).
- Foreign workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Iceland.
Foreign workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Employment in foreign countries -- International cooperation.
- Text in English and Icelandic.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (U.S. Dept. of State web site, viewed on Apr. 25, 2019).
CRDP Program record.
- United States. Department of State, issuing body.
Iceland, participant in treaty.
United States, participant in treaty.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|