Federal tax incentives for rehabilitating historic buildings : 35th anniversary.
- Washington, DC : National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, Technical Preservation Services, 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages) : color illustrations, color map
- Federal Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program (U.S.)
Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- United States.
Rehabilitation investment tax credit -- United States.
Tax incentives -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- "March 2013"--Page 4 of cover.
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (NPS, viewed April 17, 2019).
- United States. National Park Service. Technical Preservation Services, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Federal tax incentives for rehabilitating historic buildings: 35th anniversary
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|