Cultural exchanges, property and cooperation : archaeological material : memorandum of understanding between the United States of America and Honduras, signed at Tegucigalpa, March 5, 2019.
- Standardized Title:
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Honduras Concerning the Imposition of Import Restrictions on Archaeological Material from the Pre-Colombian Cultures of Honduras and Ecclesiastical Ethnological Materials from the Colonial Period of Honduras (2019 March 5)
- Other Title:
- Memorandum of understanding between the United States of America and Honduras, signed at Tegucigalpa, March 5, 2019
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of State, [2014?]
- Treaties and other international acts series ; 19-312.
Treaties and other international acts series ; 19-312
- Government document
1 online resource (11 unnumbered pages).
- Cultural property -- Protection -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Cultural property -- Protection -- Law and legislation -- Honduras.
Cultural property -- Protection -- International cooperation.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on Apr. 22, 2019).
CRDP Program record.
- United States. Department of State, issuing body.
Honduras, participant in treaty.
United States, participant in treaty.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|