The 60-second commute : a guide to your 24/7 home office life / Erica Orloff, Kathy Levinson. [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Guide to your 24/7 home office life
- 1st edition
- Upper Saddle River, NJ : FT Prentice Hall, c2003.
1 online resource (xxvi, 206 p. )
- Home-based businesses -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- The 60-Second Commute is the start-to-finish sourcebook for everyone with a home office-or a dream. It brings together practical solutions for childcare, balancing work and family, health insurance, managing your time, organizing your office, marketing, technology, budgeting, vacations, taxes, incorporation, and more. It's all you need to make working at home productive, profitable, and personally satisfying.
- Next stop
Creating space for your 60-second commute
Technology : 60-second commute essentials
The 24/7 lifestyle : time management in the home office
Organization : how to get your act together
Professionalism in the home office
Get the ball rolling : business & budget plans
Taxes : don't get caught asleep at the wheel
Legal eagles : understanding your business and the law
Insurance in the home office
Pink slip blues
Child care : life on the high wire
Strategies for hanging in when the going gets tough
Telecommuting proposals : getting into the home office
Marketing yourself and your small business.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- Levinson, Kathy.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|