Enhanced networking on IBM z/VSE
- Other Title:
- Enhanced networking on International Business Machines z/VSE
- [Place of publication not identified] IBM Corporation International Technical Support Organization 2014
- IBM redbooks.
1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- The importance of modern computer networks is steadily growing as increasing amounts of data are exchanged over company intranets and the Internet. Understanding current networking technologies and communication protocols that are available for the IBM® mainframe and System z® operating systems is essential for setting up your network infrastructure with IBM z/VSE®. This IBM Redbooks® publication helps you install, tailor, and configure new networking options for z/VSE that are available with TCP/IP for VSE/ESA, IPv6/VSE, and Fast Path to Linux on System z (Linux Fast Path). We put a strong focus on network security and describe how the new OpenSSL-based SSL runtime component can be used to enhance the security of your business. This IBM Redbooks publication extends the information that is provided in Security on IBM z/VSE, SG24-7691.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references.
- International Business Machines Corporation.
Franzki, Ingo Contributor
Barnard, Jeffrey Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|