Absolute beginner's guide to podcasting
- Other Title:
- 1st edition
- [Place of publication not identified] Que 2005
1 online resource (xi, 240 p. ) ill. ;
- Internet radio broadcasting.
Digital music players.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Has anyone ever told you that you should be on radio? While radio can be hard to break into, podcasting lets you put your voice and talents to work to create your own broadcast to be distributed over the Internet to millions of people. Absolute Beginner's Guide to Podcasting is the aspiring podcaster's handbook. Authors George Colombo and Curtis Franklin will guide you through creating, editing, and syndicating your podcast, from the kinds of equipment you need to how to design a podcast that will reach the widest audience possible to legal issues faced by podcasters. You'll also learn how to: Design a podcast that grabs - and keeps - an audience! Choose the right tools - recording software, microphones, and other equipment Create an engaging show persona - podcasting is more than just talking! Craft your 'cast into a show worth listening to with post-production secrets of the pros Set up a web page and RSS feed that will allow listeners to subscribe to your podcast Efffectively promote your podcast The tips inside Absolute Beginner's Guide to Podcasting will guide you towards creating a fun and successful podcast.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- Safari Tech Books Online.
Franklin, Curtis Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|