ISO/IEC 20000 [electronic resource] : an introduction to the global standard for service management / David Clifford.
- 2nd ed.
- Cambridgeshire, U.K. : IT Governance Pub., 2011.
1 online resource (70 p.)
- Local area networks (Computer networks) -- Standards.
Computer network protocols -- Standards.
Metropolitan area networks (Computer networks) -- Standards.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- A newly revised, up-to-date pocket guide to show you how to manage your IT services more effectively!Whatever your business, your capacity to supply products and services to your customers depends on your IT. Yet, all too often, companies and government departments fail to take effective control of their IT systems. Instead, organisations rely on a confused mish-mash of different technologies and ad hoc working practices.The solution: an ITSMSTo avoid this fate, your organisation needs to adopt an IT Service Management System (ITSMS). Employing an ITSMS will enable your organisation to identif
- FOREWORD; PREFACE; ABOUT THE AUTHOR; ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS; CONTENTS; INTRODUCTION; CHAPTER 1: BACKGROUND; A new edition of Part 1; Why the need to change?; What are the key changes in Edition 2?; Principles of ISO/IEC 20000; Focus on a customer-driven approach; Focus on end-to-end service management; Focus on integrated service management; Focus on continual improvement; CHAPTER 2: KEY STAKEHOLDER BODIES; Customers and end-users; Service providers; Suppliers; Certification bodies; Enabling bodies; CHAPTER 3: QUALIFICATION PROGRAMMES; Positioning of the EXIN ITSM qualifications; BCS qualification
APMGI qualificationsCHAPTER 4: COMPLIANCE AND CERTIFICATION; What is compliance?; What is due diligence?; What is certification?; Why certify?; What is the auditor's approach?; CHAPTER 5: CERTIFICATION SCHEMES; The APMGI certification scheme; How many certificates have been awarded?; CHAPTER 6: SCOPE OF ASSESSMENT; Defining a scope statement; The role of existing certifications; CHAPTER 7: RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER STANDARDS; ISO/IEC 27001; ISO/IEC 15504; ISO9001; Integrated management systems; CHAPTER 8: THE FUTURE OF ISO/IEC 20000; Overview of the parts of ISO/IEC 20000; ABBREVIATIONS USED
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|