Grounded innovation [electronic resource] : strategies for creating digital products / Lars Erik Holmquist.
- Other Title:
- Strategies for inventing smart products
- 1st edition
- Amsterdam : Morgan Kaufmann, 2012.
1 online resource (231 p.)
- Microprocessors -- Technological innovations.
Microcomputers -- Technological innovations.
Digital electronics -- Technological innovations.
Creative ability in technology.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- How will you design the next big thing? And the thing after that? And after that...? This book can help, by providing practical techniques for the innovation process which consists of invention and investigation. Smart products are popping up everywhere and we are constantly presented with newer, better 'things' that enhance our everyday lives - the pace continually speeding up. Efficiency of creativity mixed with designing within budgetary and business culture parameters is difficult on a good day. This book provides extensive examples of products that did and didn't make it to consu
- Understanding digital artifacts
Innovation : making a change in the world
Inquiry : finding out how things are
Invention : creating something new
Prototyping : finding out if (and how) it works
Interaction : surfaces for input and output
Networking : when things get connected
Sensing : being aware of the context
Proactivity : products that decide for themselves
Creating digital products : mashing it up and getting it out there.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|