The truth about successful entrepreneurship collections
- 1st edition
- [Place of publication not identified] FT Press 2010
- Truth about (FT Press)
1 online resource (1 v. (various pagings)).
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- 150 powerful bite-size solutions for winning entrepreneurs! Get started, find profitable customers, build great brands and marketing programs, and more! Three full books of powerful, quick, actionable solutions for every entrepreneur! Discover how to choose, plan, launch, and grow a winning business… raise capital, build teams, and get the right advice… find and keep highly profitable customers… profit from new customer behavior trends… develop powerful brand meaning… advertise, price, and segment more effectively… and much more! From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Michael R. Solomon, Brian D. Till, Donna Heckler, and Bruce Barringer
- Truth about what customers want / Michael R. Solomon
Truth about creating brands people love / Brian D. Till and Donna Heckler
Truth about starting a business / Bruce R. Barringer
Truth about thriving in change / William S. Kane.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references.
- Solomon, Michael R Contributor
Barringer, Bruce R Contributor
Till, Brian Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|