Essential Excel 2016 [electronic resource] : A Step-by-Step Guide / by David Slager.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2016.
1 online resource (XXI, 673 p. 1100 illus., 889 illus. in color.)
- Microsoft software.
Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Local subjects:
- Microsoft and .NET. (search)
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing. (search)
- System Details:
- text file
- Get up to speed quickly with Microsoft Excel 2016. See how easy it is to create, edit, sort, analyze, summarize, and format data. A broad range of other topics are covered, such as data import and export, sharing, visualization, validation, security, customization, and more. Loaded with screen shots, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on exercises, Essential Excel 2016 makes it easy for you to get started or ramp up your skills with this powerful software. In this book, you learn easy and accurate methods for entering data plus how to Organize, format, filter, and consolidate your data in almost any way imaginable Use built-in functions and customize your own Create amazing visualizations of your data Extract just the information you want from imported data, and manipulate and format the data in the way you want Export your results to other programs or share with others in the cloud Audit, validate, and protect your data This book delivers the essential how-to and reference information for users new to Excel, those who want to continue building their Excel skills, or anyone who wants to get up to date on the latest changes and features in Excel 2016.
- Chapter 1. Becoming Acquainted with Excel
Chapter 2. Moving Around the Worksheet
Chapter 3. Best Ways to Enter Data
Chapter 4. Formatting and Aligning Data
Chapter 5. Different Ways of Viewing and Printing your Workbook
Chapter 6. Understanding Backstage
Chapter 7. Creating and Using Formulas
Chapter 8. Excel’s Pre-existing Functions
Chapter 9. Auditing, Validating and Protecting your Data
Chapter 10. Using Hyperlinks, Combining Text, and Working with the Status Bar
Chapter 11. Transferring and Duplicating Data to Other Locations
Chapter 12. Working with Tables
Chapter 13. Working with Charts
Chapter 14. Importing Data
Chapter 15. Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
Chapter 16. Enhancing Workbooks with Multimedia
Chapter 17. Automating Tasks with Macros.
- Includes index.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4842-2161-7 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|