Fundamentals of information systems security / David Kim and Michael G. Solomon.
- Third edition.
- Burlington, Massachusetts : Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2018.
- Jones & Bartlett Learning information systems security & assurance series.
Information Systems Security & Assurance Series
1 online resource (1,238 pages) : illustrations.
- Computer security.
Information resources -- Security measures.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Revised and updated with the latest data in the field, Fundamentals of Information Systems Security, Third Edition provides a comprehensive overview of the essential concepts readers must know as they pursue careers in information systems security. The text opens with a discussion of the new risks, threats, and vulnerabilities associated with the transition to a digital world. Part 2 presents a high level overview of the Security+ Exam and provides students with information as they move toward this certification.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Solomon, Michael (Michael G.), 1963- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|