CISA : certified information systems auditor study guide / David L. Cannon.
- Other Title:
- Certified information systems auditor study guide
CISA study guide
- 2nd ed.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley Publishing, Inc., 2008.
1 online resource (630 p.)
- Computer security -- Examinations -- Study guides.
Information storage and retrieval systems -- Security measures -- Examinations -- Study guides.
Computer networks -- Security measures -- Examinations -- Study guides.
Management information systems -- Auditing -- Examinations -- Study guides.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Prepare for CISA certification and improve your job skills with the training you'll receive in this valuable book. Covering the very latest version of the exam, it's packed with instruction on all exam content areas, including the most up-to-date regulations, IS auditing best practices, and compliances. You'll find practical exercises and plenty of real-world scenarios-just what you need for the CISA exam, and beyond. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide, Second Edition; Acknowledgments; Contents at a Glance; Contents; Introduction; Assessment Test; Chapter 1: Secrets of a Successful IS Auditor; Chapter 2: Audit Process; Chapter 3: IT Governance; Chapter 4: Networking Technology; Chapter 5: Life Cycle Management; Chapter 6: IT Service Delivery; Chapter 7: Information Asset Protection; Chapter 8: Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity; Appendix A: About the Companion CD; Glossary; Index
- Includes index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|