Handbook of friction-vibration interactions / Gang Sheng Chen.
- 1st edition
- Cambridge, England : Woodhead Publishing, 2014.
- Woodhead Publishing in mechanical engineering.
Woodhead Publishing in Mechanical Engineering
1 online resource (409 p.)
- Vibration -- Mathematical models.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Friction-vibration interactions are common but important phenomena in science and engineering. Handbook of friction-vibration interactions introduces the principles and provides the resources to understand and work with them. A unified theoretical framework includes some of the most important engineering applications. The first three chapters in the book introduce basic concepts and analytical methods of friction and vibration. The fourth chapter presents the general principles on friction-vibration interactions, and also touches on various engineering applications. In the fifth chapter the co
- Cover; Handbook of friction-vibration interactions; Copyright; Dedication; Table of contents; List of figures and tables; Figures; Table; Preface; About the author; 1:Introduction; 1.1 Contact, friction and vibration; 1.2 Engineering signifi cance of friction-vibration interactions; 1.3 Organization of the book; 1.4 Bibliography; 2:Fundamentals of vibrations; 2.1 Introduction; 2.2 Linear vibrations under deterministic excitations; 2.3 Random vibrations; 2.4 Nonlinear vibrations; 2.5 Bibliography; 3:Fundamentals of contact mechanics and friction; 3.1 Introduction
3.2 Contact between two solid surfaces3.3 Friction between two solid surfaces; 3.4 References; 4:Friction-vibration interactions; 4.1 Introduction; 4.2 Friction-vibration interactions of singledegree-offreedom systems; 4.3 Vibrations of multidegreeoffreedom systems with friction; 4.4 Vibrations of continuum systems with friction; 4.5 Applications in science and engineering; 4.6 References; 5:Friction-vibration interactions and applications in computer hard disk drive system; 5.1 Introduction; 5.2 Contact/friction-induced vibrations of slider in hard disk drive
5.3 Acoustic emission due to contact/friction-vibration interactions5.4 Identification of interface contact and friction dynamics using vibrational signal; 5.5 Disk surface screening and certification for mass production by using acoustic emission technique; 5.6 References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|