Work makes me nervous [electronic resource] : overcome anxiety and build the confidence to succeed / Jonathan Berent, Amy Lemley.
- 1st edition
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2010.
1 online resource (270 p.)
- Anxiety -- Treatment -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Fear of failure.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- A proven therapeutic method that channels workplace anxiety into powerful, confident performance Millions of people are afraid of work. The situations they fear may be different-public speaking (e.g., presentations and speeches), meetings, conference calls, new assignments, performance reviews, promotions or praise, client consultations, team projects, and so on. But the feeling is often the same: some combination of obsessive worry, fear of being noticeably nervous, clammy hands, racing thoughts, sweating, blushing, heart palpitations, trouble breathing, and more. That feeling i
- Work Makes Me Nervous: Overcome Anxiety and Build the Confidence to Succeed; CONTENTS; PREFACE; Chapter 1: The Real Story of Anxiety at Work; Chapter 2: Diagnose Yourself and Create Your Map for Change; Chapter 3: Understanding Your Five Mind States; Chapter 4: Balancing Your Mind States for a High Performance Mind; Chapter 5: The Positive Power of Stress: Make It Work for You; Chapter 6: Going Deeper; Chapter 7: The Healthy Brain: "The Hardware of the Soul"; Chapter 8: Speak Up: How to Control Your Public Speaking Anxiety
Chapter 9: You Don't Need Nerves of Steel: You Just Need an Attitude AdjustmentBIBLIOGRAPHY; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lemley, Amy.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|