Mac OS X support essentials v10.6 : a guide to supporting and trouble shooting Mac OS X v10.6.
- 1st edition
- [Place of publication not identified] Peachpit 2010
- Apple training series Mac OS X support essentials v10.6
1 online resource (xvii, 677 p.) : ill.
- Operating systems (Computers)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- The only Apple-certified book on Mac OS X v10.6, this revised best-seller will take you deep inside the latest big-cat operating system—covering everything from installation to automation, customizing the operating system, supporting applications, setting up peripherals, and more. Whether you're a support technician or simply an ardent Mac user, you'll quickly learn and master the new features in Mac OS X 10.6, including native support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Following the learning objectives of the Apple Certified Support Professional exam, this self-paced book is a perfect guide for Apple’s training and a first-rate primer for computer support personnel who need to troubleshoot and optimize Mac OS X as part of their jobs. Chapter review sections and quizzes summarize and reinforce acquired knowledge. The Apple Training Series serves as both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum for the Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server certification programs.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- White, Kevin M Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|