Reliable maintenance planning, estimating, and scheduling / Ralph Peters.
- 1st edition
- Waltham, Maryland ; Oxford, England : Elsevier : GPP, 2015.
1 online resource (567 p.)
- Plant maintenance -- Planning.
Plant maintenance -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Written specifically for the oil and gas industry, Reliable Maintenance Planning, Estimating, and Scheduling provides maintenance managers and engineers with the tools and techniques to create a manageable maintenance program that will save money and prevent costly facility shutdowns. The ABCs of work identification, planning, prioritization, scheduling, and execution are explained. The objective is to provide the capacity to identify, select and apply maintenance interventions that assure an effective maintenance management, while maximizing equipment performance, value creation and opportun
- FrontCover; Reliable MaintenancePlanning, Estimating,and Scheduling; Copyright; Contents; About the Author; Introduction; 1 - Profit and Customer-Centered Benefits of Planning and Scheduling; Symptoms of Ineffective Planning; Benefits of Effective Planning; 2 - Defining Results to Top Leaders and Operations Leaders; Conclusion; 3 - Leadership: Creating Maintenance Leaders, Not Just Maintenance Managers; 4 - How to Create PRIDE in Maintenance within Craft Leaders and the Technical Workforce; PRIDE in Maintenance and Construction
5 - Define Your Physical Asset Management Strategy with The Scoreboard for Maintenance Excellence and Go Beyond ISO 55000Understanding the Types of Benchmarking; How Do You Get "There" If You Do Not Know Where There Is When You Start?; 1. People Resources; 2. Technical Skill Resources; 3. Physical Assets and Equipment Resources; 4. Information Resources; 5. Parts and Material Resources; 6. Hidden Resources-The Synergy of Team Efforts; Plant Operating Goals: Crescent-Xcelite Plant (A Division of Cooper Industries); Pre Assessment Checklist for Baseline Information
Recommended Next Steps after the Scoreboard for Maintenance Excellence AssessmentChapter 6 - Planners Must Understand Productivity and How Reliable Maintenance Planning, Estimating and Scheduling (RMPES) Enhances Total Operations Excellence; Overall Equipment Effectiveness; Craft Utilization; Craft Performance; Example C: What if We Increase Wrench Time from 30% to 50% and CP from 80% to 90%; Example C Details; 7 - What to Look for When Hiring a Reliable Planner/Scheduler; 8 - Planner Review of the Maintenance Business System-Your CMMS-EAM System; Conducting the CMMS Benchmark Evaluation?
Evolution of Maintenance Strategies to Create Transition Between ReliaSoftIntroduction to the RBI Software from ReliaSoft Corporation; Case Study Example; Results; Category 22 on Risk Based Maintenance from The Scoreboard for Maintenance Excellence; Further Reading; Chapter 15 - Developing Improved Repair Methods and Reliable Maintenance Planning Times with the ACE Team Process; The Methodology for Applying the ACE Team Benchmarking Process; ACE Team Benchmarking Process; Application Guide for the ACE Team Benchmarking Process; The 11-Step Procedure for Using the ACE System
16 - Successful Scheduling by Keeping the Promise and Completing the Schedule
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|