First-time filmmaker F*#^-ups [electronic resource] : navigating the pitfalls to making a great movie / Daryl Bob Goldberg.
- 1st edition
- Boston : Focal Press, 2012.
1 online resource (213 p.)
- Cinematography -- Amateurs' manuals.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Learn to avoid the costly mistakes that commonly plague independent filmmakers with this concise and informative how-to guide. Laced with examples from famous movies, directors, and producers, author Daryl Bob Goldberg empowers you with the practical knowledge to achieve a dream that is not as intimidating as you might think This book will help you avoid problems associated with fund-raising, budgeting, scheduling, casting, shooting, actors, crew, postproduction, distribution, legal issues, and much more, all written by someone who has learned these lessons the hard way-so you don't
- Machine generated contents note: Chapter 1: GETTING STARTED Chapter 2: GETTING THE MONEY Chapter 3: PRE-PRODUCTION Chapter 4: SCHEDULING Chapter 5: BUDGETTING Chapter 6: ACTING Chapter 7: CREW Chapter 8: LIFE ON SET Chapter 9: EDITTING Chapter 10: POST-PRODUCTION Chapter 11: LIFE AFTER POST-PRODUCTION.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|