Adobe Audition CS6 Classroom in a Book
- 1st edition
- [Place of publication not identified] Adobe Press 2012
- Classroom in a book Adobe Audition CS6
1 online resource (viii, 293 p.) : ill.
- Digital audio editors.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Those creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Audition CS6 choose Adobe Audition CS6 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 16 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Audition CS6. Part 1 covers the basics of audio interfacing and the Audition environment. Next, readers will explore working in Waveform View, performing such tasks as basic editing, signal processing, audio restoration, mastering, and creating and recording files. Finally, in Part 3 on Multitrack View, they will learn about basic multitrack orientation and track parameters, creating music with sound libraries and by overdubbing, mixing strategies, and working with video. The companion disc includes lesson files so readers can work along with the book. “The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” —Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. Author(s) Expertise The Adobe Creative Team is made up of designers, writers, and editors who have extensive, real-world knowledge of and expertise in using Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and more experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- Adobe Systems Content Provider
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|