Eleventh hour CISSP : study guide / Eric Conrad, Seth Misenar, Joshua Feldman ; Kevin Riggins, technical editor.
- 2nd ed.
- Amsteradm : Elsevier/Syngress, 2014.
- Syngress eleventh hour series
Syngress eleventh hour series
1 online resource (214 p.)
- Computer networks -- Security measures -- Examinations -- Study guides.
Computer security -- Examinations -- Study guides.
Telecommunications engineers -- Certification.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Eleventh Hour CISSP provides you with a study guide keyed directly to the most current version of the CISSP exam. This book is streamlined to include only core certification information and is presented for ease of last minute studying. Main objectives of the exam are covered concisely with key concepts highlighted. The CISSP certification is the most prestigious, globally recognized, vendor neutral exam for information security professionals. Over 67,000 professionals are certified worldwide with many more joining their ranks. This new Second Edition is aligned to cover all
- Front Cover; Eleventh Hour CISSP®: Study Guide; Copyright; Contents; Author Biography; Chapter 1: Domain 1: Access Control; Introduction; Cornerstone Information Security Concepts; Confidentiality, integrity, and availability; Confidentiality; Integrity; Availability; Disclosure, alteration, and destruction; Identity and authentication, authorization, and accountability; Identity and authentication; Authorization; Accountability; Nonrepudiation; Least privilege and need to know; Subjects and objects; Defense-in-depth; Access Control Models; Discretionary access controls
Mandatory access controlsNondiscretionary access control; Rule-based access controls; Centralized access control; Access control lists; Access provisioning lifecycle; User entitlement, access review, and audit; Access control protocols and frameworks; RADIUS; Diameter; TACACS and TACACS+; PAP and CHAP; Access Control Defensive Categories and Types; Preventive; Detective; Corrective; Recovery; Deterrent; Compensating; Authentication Methods; Type 1 authentication: something you know; Passwords; Password hashes and password cracking; Dictionary attacks; Hybrid attacks; Brute-force attacks
Rainbow tablesSalts; Type 2 authentication: something you have; Synchronous dynamic token; Asynchronous dynamic token; Type 3 authentication: something you are; Biometric enrollment and throughput; Accuracy of biometric systems; False reject rate; False accept rate; Crossover Error Rate; Types of biometric controls; Fingerprints; Retina scan; Iris scan; Hand geometry; Keyboard dynamics; Dynamic signature; Voiceprint; Facial scan; Someplace you are; Access Control Technologies; Single sign-on; Federated identity management; Kerberos; SESAME; Assessing Access Control; Penetration testing
Vulnerability testingSecurity audits; Security assessments; Summary of Exam Objectives; Top Five Toughest Questions; Self-Test Quick Answer Key; Endnotes; Chapter 2: Domain 2: Telecommunications and Network Security; Introduction; Network Architecture and Design; Fundamental network concepts; Simplex, half-duplex, and full-duplex communication; LANs, WANs, MANs, and PANs; Internet, Intranet, and Extranet; The OSI model; Layer 1: Physical; Layer 2: Data Link; Layer 3: Network; Layer 4: Transport; Layer 5: Session; Layer 6: Presentation; Layer 7: Application; The TCP/IP model
Network Access LayerInternet Layer; Host-to-Host Transport Layer; Application Layer; MAC addresses; EUI-64 MAC addresses; IPv4; IPv6; TCP; TCP ports; UDP; ICMP; Application-Layer TCP/IP protocols and concepts; Telnet; FTP; SSH; SMTP, POP, and IMAP; DNS; HTTP and HTTPS; LAN technologies and protocols; Ethernet; WAN technologies and protocols; T1s, T3s, E1s, and E3s; Frame Relay; MPLS; Network Devices and Protocols; Repeaters and hubs; Bridges; Switches; Routers; Firewalls; Packet filter; Stateful firewalls; Proxy firewalls; Application-Layer Proxy firewalls; Modem
Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed November 14, 2013).
- Misenar, Seth.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|